• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    АватарzoeNuh
    Гость

I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a pretty substantial series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment options and now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with one more legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at notebukservis.ru could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: CBD Snack – PayPal Payments
Ваша информация: